The MVP gang just got bigger with the addition of 10 new startups and 20 new founders , taking the total to 20 companies and 40 founders. Read the official media release here.
Personally I am very excited with this new batch, already been learning a lot of stuff.
- How are high-quality designers t-shirts made? Starting right from the thread (Scopial)
- How do you help a second hand car buyer make his decision? (veriCAR)
- Insider’s view on how do doctors manage their clinics (Naabo)
- How to create measurable out of home media? (AdScoot)
- How can you apply the Easy Cab model to the real estate industry? (EasySquareFeet)
- How good is the “customer experience” at Food & Grocery departmental stores with special focus on juices section? (Retail Vector)
- Is India going to see a Robotics Revolution? How hip are the girls of NID (Robots Alive – they are incubated @ National Institute of Design. We visited them last month)
- What do final year students need to prepare well for campus interviews? (InterviewStreet)
- The only reason Small business Owners in India file tax returns is to get bank loans. (ReachTax)